The Bakal na Krus (lit. Iron Cross) is the legendary weapon of the Tagabantay. The cross can transform into different weapon forms with the sword form as its default. Only the Tagabantay can use this weapon. The Tagabantay can attract the cross to his or her hands and place it securely in a wall. The Bakal na Krus was once a ordinary weapon crafted by a Spanish warrior priest. The cross became the legendary weapon as it is today when Datu Bangaraw struck the cross into the ground and made a prayer to make the cross a weapon of salvation. It is said that one who has bravery in one's heart and faith in God will become powerful. Datu Bangaraw's prayer was heard and the Bakal na Krus became a weapon that can change into different forms. He then passes the sword to his son, who in turn passes it to his descendants.
- Sword (Espada ng Katapangan)
- Bow (Pana ng Karunungan)
- Whip (Latigo ng Katarungan)
- Spear (Sibat ng Kagitingan)
- Shield (Kalasag ng Anking Galing)
- White Light ( Puting Liwanag )
- The White Light (Puting Liwanag) - the most powerful weapon which was first and last used by Datu Bangaraw. It was shown as a white orb of light that expanded from the cross. This weapon ended the aswangs' reign during the pre-Spanish period. Juan Dela Cruz was able to summon the White Light again during the decisive battle between Peruha and the aswang army on one side and humanity on the other side but it didn't defeat Peru-ha